Monday, June 22, 2009

Thoughts on the Start of the Trip

Y: What were your thoughts when going on your first plane ride?
D: I was excited to leave out of Washington. I prayed for God to keep me safe on the plane.

Y: What do you think of the weather here?
D: It's hot. Nice. Beautiful. I can't breathe in this weather and I sweat a lot. I like it, but I don't like it. I love the weather, but it's hard to breathe and I sweat a lot.

Y: What did you think of the church service?
D: It was a very different experience. I belong to the Catholic Religion. I to to Mass on Sundays for one hour. During the week the services are similar to the Baptist church service because they teach you about the Bible.

Y: How did you like the Nashville Library?
D: It was so cool. I liked the architecture.

Y: What did you think about Rev. James Thomas?
D: In church I liked the connection the Rev. was making with the civil rights movement during his Word of God in the service. I really liked how he interacted with everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment